Alshamel/CWT Corporate – This strategic partnership has been developed to best serve the needs of CWT clients and those traveling to and from the Middle East, namely in five major markets in the region: Kuwait, UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Bahrain and Oman. This division takes care of the CWT clients’ complete travel lifecycle, from budget and policy design to payment and expense management, focusing at all times on driving savings, delivering service, and enhancing security and sustainability. Alshamel Travel’s technological maturity and commitment to deploy CWT systems and products ensure maximum efficiency and consistent service delivery.
Local Corporate – We understand that travel is one of the three largest expenses on most company balance sheets. Alshamel Travel is committed to working with companies to manage their travel expenses and optimize their travel plans. Our corporate travel team is focused on providing premium customer services ranging from booking flights, hotels, cars, charters, to meeting and assisting, meeting and incentive (MICE) programs, visa services, travel insurance and more:
- Ensuring quality control on reservations including lowest fare guarantees and travel profile management
- Providing 24-hour emergency services around the world
- Maintaining web-based travel portal to help clients track and manage their complete travel program
- Analyzing airfare spend by destination, routing and class of travel to improve negotiations with suppliers
- Providing Detailed reporting through our online central reporting suite
- Consolidating total travel spend and increasing purchasing power
- Improving policy compliance to reduce expenses
- Monitoring refunds and unutilized tickets
- Implementing best practice payment solutions
Our Corporate Call Center based in Dubai was specifically created to manage and cater to the comprehensive demands of corporate travel and has all the necessary resources and ingredients to facilitate and achieve our ultimate goal of “Total Customer Satisfaction.”
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specialized in business travel management. CWT is dedicated to helping companies of all sizes, as well as government institutions and non-government organizations, optimize their travel program and provide best-in-class service and assistance to travelers. By leveraging the talents and know-how of its people and providing leading-edge technology, CWT helps clients around the world drive savings while delivering service and enhancing security and sustainability.
CWT also plays a major role in meetings and events management, providing strategic know-how and a host of services and technology solutions that help companies make the most of their investment.
CWT at a glance
- Present in more than 150 countries and territories
- Nearly 18,000 employees
- A diverse client portfolio of large corporations, small and mid-size companies, and government institutions. Clients include one-third of the Fortune Global 100 companies.
- More than 55 million on – and offline transactions
- US$ 21.4 billion in sales generated by wholly owned operations and joint ventures
- A global leader:
- Number one in Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America*
- Number two in North America*
For more information about Carlson Wagonlit Travel please visit www.carlsonwagonlit.com