USG Transportation Coordinator shall be able to read and interpret military orders and be familiar with applicable booking regulations and Official Travel documentation requirements. Will reserve official travel for authorized personnel through the Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES) for Air Mobility Command (AMC) Category B (Patriot Express) Rotator passengers IAW ASG-KU local policy and the JFTR/JTR. Responsible for preparation and distribution of CTO Airlift reports and other related reports as stated in PWS for official travel, unofficial travel, and R&R leave travel. Will coordinate PII standards and compliance for CTO personnel and maintain oversight of USG filing requirements IAW ARIMS.
Location of performance may vary between CTO locations in Kuwait.
- Must be able to read and interpret military orders and be familiar with applicable booking regulations and official travel documentation requirements.
- Responsible for reservations of official travel through the Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES) IAW ASG-KU local policy and JFT/JTR and USG applicable travel regulations.
- Must utilize the Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES) to conduct a cost comparison for all tickets issued.
- Responsible for the AMC Channel Airlift Report, prepare final passenger manifest to be forwarded to the APOD representative; provide passenger manifest to ITO Camp Arifjan for passengers booked onto AMC aircraft through the designated location CTO; and maintain records of all requests for travel processed by the designated location CTO.
- Performs other CTO related reports mandated by the PWS and directed by management.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining CTO and Contracted files IAW AR 25-400-2, ARIMS
- Assists with Statistical Passenger Data Collection System (STATCO) travel reporting requirements as outlined in the DTR, Part 1, and CH 103 and PII adherence of all CTO contracted personnel.
- Monitors PII standards and practices by CTO personnel.
- Assists in accounting, invoicing and government billing as directed by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Must be a US Citizen with NACI Clearance and the ability to obtain CAC
- Minimum of Two (2) years of USG work experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Fluent in English writing and speaking.
- Functional knowledge of GATES/AMC booking procedures.
- Functional knowledge of travel industry standards and reservations agent duties.
- SABRE GDS knowledge preferable.
- Working knowledge of front and back room automation systems.
- Knowledge of US domestic and world geography, city codes, decoding, fare rules and ability to apply account specifics.
- Ability to provide consistent customer service and resolve complex travel related problems.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Good typing skills with a working knowledge of MS Office software.
- Exhibit a mature work ethic.
- Requires manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
To apply for this post, please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the vacancy in the subject.