To monitor and maintain the online presence of our group including all websites and Social Media.
The webmaster / communications and social media coordinator responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
Webmaster – Content on all our websites must be updated regularly in coordination will all relevant departments. The ideal candidate should be software professional with at least three years of hands-on experience developing applications and using relevant technologies described below.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and supporting all types of applications consistent with established requirements using primarily PHP programming language with MySQL and/or MS SQL databases. ASP.net is an added advantage
- Maintain (fix/upgrade), optimize and secure existing applications.
- Provide alternate design solutions, as appropriate, along with project estimates.
- Maintain native apps on Android & IPhone platforms.
- Designing user interfaces for Mobile and Web.
Social Media – Managing social media tools:
- Develop innovative and creative media content across social media platforms
- Create and maintain relevant social media accounts
- Setup daily tasks and activity for all social media outlets
- Keep track of social media trends and competition
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account
- Have experience with social media platforms, including: Instagram, Facebook Pages/ Events, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Education & Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree or equivalent field
- 3+ years of web application development experience.
- Experience with database including my SQL; additional database experience a plus.
- Proficient in developing and maintaining PHP web applications and back end server applications, in a LAMP environment.
- High skill in relational database design, detail oriented and result driven.
- Successfully launched or participated in products based on LAMP stack.
- Graphic design skills, knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, HTML.
- Social Media experience.
- Computer wizard
- Excellent English communication skills
- Knowledge in Arabic, verbal and written is a plus
- Self-motivated, articulated, proactive, and a good team player
- Presentable with excellent interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, please send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the vacancy in the subject.