Location: Al Khobar, KSA
To manage the posting and handling of daily financial transactions to the general ledger and check and control general ledger transactions. To support the Finance Department in controlling receipt and payment of cash.
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role (e.g. AR, AP, GL, and forecasting, budgeting, .etc.)
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Responsible for timely monthly financial statements, payments, cash-flow
- Management reporting for submission to HQ in Kuwait.
- Ensure Accurate accounting and maintaining clean General Ledger & Sub ledger accounts.
- Maintain all the documentation organized and send across to the Audit team at HQ as and when required.
- Handling Bank and maintain healthy communication with relationship manager.
- Support HQ finance team in ensuring that inter-company transactions are properly recorded.
Education & Qualifications:
- 1. Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 1. Min 5-7 year’s relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Services providing companies.
- 2. Relevant experience in audit is advantageous.
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Working experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX is highly regarded.
- Familiarity in IFRS is advantageous.
- Based in Saudi Arabia with Transferable Iqama.
To apply for this post, please send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the vacancy in the subject.